Monday, October 10, 2011

Exercise, exercise wherefore art thou?

Three months ago you could not have convinced me that I would ever miss exercise. The aching and the burning, the sweating and the breathlessness...but now as I sit in my office at work destined to get home after 9 pm I find myself yearning for the heart pumping, leg cramping, hot mess of a hair situation that is mine and exercise! Our relationship has been very strong recently although we have had our ups and downs in the past. This Monday morning I got up late and did not have time to jog and sadly I won't be able to after work either. 
Don't feel too sorry for me because happily due to my new found commitment to my relationship with exercise we have a date with the Wii System and two cans of green beans for weights!
...Moral to the story--don't let excuses like time of day stand in between you and your exercise. I did this for years and now everyday is a struggle to heal my body from the pain of our breakup.
....No matter what you do...
Keep Moving!


5 Methods to Exercise Using Items From Your House
1. Use Rolled Up Bath Towels to Increase Stretching
2. Fill Up Socks with Soup or Vegetable Cans for Muscle Toning
3. Use Tennis Balls to Strengthen Grip
4. Use Your Couch for Crunches and Dips
5. Use Your Broom for Squats, Bends and Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment